Friday, 14 September 2012

Don't Play With Your Food



Ideas for posts have been a bit thin on the ground lately. Sometimes my head is full of 'em and there's a whole month's worth of stuff pinging around amongst that old grey matter.  But lately, I don't know, it seems, those cogs up there have rusted up a bit. Let's keep going through these lean times as it's good discipline to write everyday especially if I have time to work on that biggie, that book that's inside all of us.




So today I've stolen a couple of images shared on Facebook recently that have made me giggle.  Both have foodie themes and I hope they provide inspiration to those parents out there who want to go that extra mile beyond rustling up a smiley faced pizza to encourage their kids to eat!

2 comments:

  1. Oh - the stew, I just love it! I'm sure this would convince even the fussiest eater to partake (there's a cannibal inside every small human being...) I might have to copy your idea and post some foodie themed photos on my blog too, 'cos I'm a bit stuck for ideas most of the time these days.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I wonder how they got the rice to stick together to make the heads... sticky rice? looks very tasty whatever it is :)

    ReplyDelete