Thursday, 15 June 2017

Photos at Dusk


A picture post today showcasing my beautiful town.  These are snaps that I took last night.  Salty Dog has stayed over.  Louis is also here too.  It's rare that he's about on a Wednesday but he wanted to use my kitchen been to bake for Alzheimer's Cupcake Day.  Adolescent cooking is not the most organised. The whole of my ground floor is now sticky! We left him to it and went for a walk down to the harbour.


The light was beautiful just before dusk.  Just right for some arty shots.


I am constantly aware of how lucky I am to live here.  On evenings like this one my good fortune seems to shine even brighter.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Love the one of the harbour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, I especially like the last two. They look like holiday postcards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I have been often to the Salcombe area and Dartmouth but never Brixham.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! Haven't been down there for decades! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every day I feel so lucky that I live in a village. Your town is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt like I just had a little seaside vacation reading and seeing your post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful photographs. As you say, the light is just perfect. X

    ReplyDelete