Saturday, 12 August 2017

Another Poster I Used To Snog



Another quick post today. I've still got unfeasibly large amounts to do before I go away.  So here's a musical moment.  I 'loved' Gary Numan more than any other fourteen year old girl back in the 1970s when 'Are Friends Electric' was released.   But I am a flighty creature.  I've already told you about Donny and how I declared undying love for him.  Inevitably my passion snuffed it - for good.  A few poster boys on and it was Gary's turn.  I moved on from him goodness knows when.

But I'm back Gazza.  Someone told me that you are still making tunes today.  So I've been having a little perusal and I'm in lurve again.    This time, even though you have worn rather well, it's solely with the music. Have a listen to this. It's absolutely brilliant.

12 comments:

  1. The full size poster of the bloke from the TV show, Jan Michael Vincent used to get my full snoggy attention nightly in the mid 80s. I'm not even ashamed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No shame here either. M8ght even think about getting a Gérard Butler poster in the absence of a 3D man. xx

      Delete
    2. Omg yes, and Tom Hardy on another, and Ray Winstone on another......

      Delete
  2. Intriguing, I love the weirdness of it. I liked having the visual alongside the sound, it pulled me in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The video certainly sets the scene. xx

      Delete
  3. Cool as ice! Love it. I'm off to listen to some more :-).
    Julie xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We went to see him a few years ago, he's all emo now and bloody amazing.
    I highly recommend you watch Android In La La Land, you'll love him even more. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do now I have a bit to free time. Will introduce Louis to something other than Ed Sheeran! xx

      Delete