Friday, 11 August 2017

Slower Times


It's the last day at work before I'm off on annual leave for three whole weeks.  Lovely!  I should be able to retune the batteries in that time.  Consequently I've got more to do today than looks feasible for a mere mortal. But I've been in  this position countless times before so have to tell myself that everything always gets done.

So you'll have to content yourself with this young lady today.  As I downloaded the image I found out the name of the clown was Bubbles.  I never knew that.  A reminder perhaps of times when TV stopped and the world was a slower place altogether.

7 comments:

  1. Are you going to go to Brittany?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break and I'll look forward to hearing your holiday adventures. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break, have a great time xx🚢🚌🍧

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always hated that clown.

    Have a restful time on your holiday. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't like that clown either. Spookier than spooky! xx

      Delete
  5. Hope you have a lovely holiday dear blogging chum!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete